Wednesday, July 2, 2014

4th of July Layout




Good Morning!

I can't believe that it's already July.  Time sure does fly once the kids are out of school.  With 4th of July a couple of days away I thought I would get ahead of the game and make a layout.  


The circle is from the Scalloped Circles Cutting File.  The title is from the Fourth of July Titles Cutting Files.


The firework is from the Fantastic Fireworks Cutting File.  The twine is from The Twinery, it's called Midnight Blue.


Thanks for stopping by today!

Have a safe 4th of July.  




1 comment:

  1. Fantastic ideas for a 4th LO very clever and super creative.
    You are one super talented scrapper. I love scrappin and am in my 10th year now and love seeing how others scrap; Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D