Sunday, July 6, 2014

Your tent or mine?!

Hi PPPR fans! Jeanne here, from Jeanne's Paper Crafts sharing my design team post!

July, in my house, means it's camping time! 
We usually start camping in June, but the past month we've been having a detatched garage built behind our house, so we haven't been able to get out yet. 

Oh and just an FYI...I don't camp in a tent, but I still had to make this card! :)
Today's card is a scene card. I found all of the files on the Camping Fun cut file set. (Except for the moon, which was just a basic moon I had in my Silhouette Library.) The trees were cut from the title within the set. I actually found the sentiment first, and then based my scene around it. It's from the May Release over at Peachy Keen Stamps. You can find it here
I love, love, love this background paper from the Echo Park Happy Camper collection. Could it have been any more perfect for my project?!
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink kraft cardstock
Echo Pack Happy Camper 6x6 paper stack
Core'dinations
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Camping Fun cut files
Peachy Keen Stamps A Little Light Camping

I hope you all have a fabulous day!

3 comments:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D