Thursday, July 3, 2014

Happy Birthday

 
Hi, and Happy Thursday!

Gloria here from Gloria's Goofy Craft Spot. Today, I would like to share with you a Hawaiian style birthday card I made. The card fits in an A2 envelope.
I used the tiki bar cut from the adorable PPPR "Aloha Cutting Files" to make the shape of the card and the cute couple is also from the same file. I used Peachy Keen Wide Eyed Kids and Peachy Keen Princess Face stamp for the faces. The sentiment is from Pink By Design  "Aloha" stamp set. I used Cuttlebug "Herringbone" embossing folder, chalk, ink and white gel pen for some detail. Totally love the way it came out and loving the PPPR "Aloha Cutting Files".
 



What I used:
Pink By Design "Aloha" stamp set
PK-450 Wide Eyed Kids Face Assortment stamp set
PK-640 Princess Face Assortment stamp set
Cuttlebug "Herringbone" embossing folder
Pebbles Chalks
Memento Rose Bud ink
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Tim Holtz Mowed Lawn Distress Ink
Tim Holtz Squeezed Lemonade Distress Ink
 

We also have a Vacation challenge that is going on now. You can link up your project HERE.
 
Thank You for stopping by and I hope everyone is having a good and relaxing summer.



4 comments:

  1. OMG talk about one siuper clever and creative card wow girl you really outdid yourself. WOW your little scene turned out spectacular....I am in total awe of what you created....lucky peep who gets it it'll make their day!! YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way sweet. Love the embossing all over this and how you put the people in the little stand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card. Would make a great party invite.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D