Friday, July 4, 2014

Celebrate Freedom ~ Plus New Files and FREEBIE Friday!

TGIF, everyone, and Happy Independence Day to all of my US peeps! I have a quick little card to share with you today, along with a fun new set and this week's Friday FREEBIE! So, let's get to it!


I created this little card using a star shape from the PPPR Sunburst Shapes Cutting Files and this week's FREEBIE...PPPR Uncle Sam Cutting Files.  I also stamped a sentiment and some stars from the Pretty Cute Stamps Little Eagle Stamp Set on a shape from the PPPR Sentiment Spots Cutting Files set. 

Here's the FREEBIE. You can get this file for FREE for one week only, then he will be moved to the 99 Cent section of the store.


I also have a new set for you this week. This Gnomies Cutting Files set includes SVG, DXF, PNG, and JPG files. 


Thank you so much for stopping by today! I'll be back tomorrow with more PPPR inspiration. Have a save and happy holiday!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D