Sunday, July 20, 2014

Congrats on that thing you did!

Happy Sunday bloggers! 
I hope you are all having a fabulous day. Jeanne here, from Jeanne's Paper Crafts, sharing my latest design team post.

And again today, I've created a shaped card for a new mommy-to-be! 
The files I used on today's projects are from the PPPR Mommy-To-Be cut files. 
And of course, Jaded Blossom had a great sentiment to finish my card off! You can find the Sweet Baby stamp set here.
Supplies:
Gina K Designs Luxury cardstock
Lawn Fawn Hello Sunshine 6x6 paper stack
Lawn Fawn Let's Polka 6x6 paper stack
Core'dinations
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Mommy-To-Be cut files
Jaded Blossom Sweet Baby
Enamel Dots

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:





  1. If You are looking for something different, then I am ready. Russian Call Girls in Delhi I am well educated, have an open mind and have the girlish charm that Is fun and easy to be found. You will always find me smart, clean and fresh as I am very conscientious about my hygiene and I expect all my clients to reciprocate in the same manner. Check our other Services...
    Russian Call Girls in Goa
    Russian Call Girls in Goa
    Russian Call Girls in Gurgaon
    Russian Call Girls in Gurgaon
    Russian Call Girls in Gurgaon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D