Wednesday, July 16, 2014

You're the flip to my flop


Good Morning!

Hope you're having a great day.  I'm taking the kids to the beach again today so I thought I would make a beach themed card to share with you.  


To make the little boy I used the Ukulele Boy from the Aloha Cutting File.  I removed all the flowers, grass skirt and guitar.  Since he didn't have any other clothing I used the swim trunks from the Little Swimmers Cutting File.  I had to stretch them a little bit to get them to fit him.  

The sun is from the Sunscreen Cutting File.  The flip flop he is holding is from the Flip Flops Cutting File.  To make the wave I used the Curling Wave from the Surf's Up Cutting File.  I just placed it where I wanted it and then cut the excess off.  

The little guy's face is from the Boy Mates Face Assortment by Peachy Keen.  


Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D