Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Dreaming of You card

Hi everyone, its Nanné here from Nanne's Creations and I have a fun summer themed card to share with you..  I absolute love the ice cream popsicle's in the "Popsicle Fever" cutting file.  I knew I really wanted to create a fun card and then thought of popsicle's floating around in clouds, like you're dreaming of them.. Yeah, my brain works in mysterious ways..LOL

Here is what I created:
The card measures 6x6 and has lots of fun layers using foam tape.

Here are some close ups:

I added the text to the banner (Sentiment Spots 1-cutting file ) using the SIL software, then grouping the font with the file, finally just cutting around the edge.  

I felt the trim around the circle needed a little something, something.  So, I cut a few small flowers and leaves from the Flower Assortment cutting file

I love adding clouds to my projects, they really soften them up.. these clouds can be found in the

Side view of the ice cream pops.. they are all in the "Popsicle Fever" cutting file..

and there ya have my cute ice cream popsicle card..
It was so much fun to put together and I inked/chalked the edges of the die cuts, just to give them a little more dimension and to have them literally pop off the page..

I want to thank you for taking the time to stop by today and check out my DT project..
till next time..
Hugs
Nanné

Popsicle Fever Cutting FilesFlower Assortment Cutting FilesRain or Shine Cutting Files
Sentiment Spots 3 Cutting Files

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D