Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Home Sweet Home Card

T.G.I.Tuesday :)
It's Nanné here to share a cute card I created for my daughter who is moving this Thursday.
I absolutely love the "Home Sweet Home" cutting file and I used the cute cutting files to create this card:

Added lots of layers with foam tape :)

how about a few close ups:
Tucked the tree behind the house and added the sentiment I created to top. 


added some flowers and the grass trim which are both on the "Flower Assortment" cutting file..
and decided to add a "hidden" key, which is the "Heart Lock" cutting file


The clouds I used are on the "Kite and clouds" cutting file
and a few drop of liquid pearls for small details..

and there ya have my Home Sweet Home card..
thank you for stopping by today
till next time..
Hugs
Nanné

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D