Sunday, July 13, 2014

Burger Anyone!?

 
Hello everyone, happy Sunday, Brianna here with you all today :D
I decided to make something other than a card today, can you believe it!
Today's project is a mini album but not just any mini album, it's a burger mini album.
Files Used:
 
Cookout Cutting Files
This was super, super easy to make. I just opened the burger up in my Silhouette software and un-grouped and cut out all the layers. I did release compound path on top part of bun, so I could stamp a peachy keen face on it and then put the seeds where I wanted them.
I punched a hole using my We R Memory Keepers chomper and then used a closure to hold it all together.
I don't know what I will use this for yet, but I love it!!

Thank you all for stopping by and be sure to check out the HOT, HOT, HOT! blog hop that started yesterday, you still have time to join in on the fun :D



3 comments:

  1. Yummy hamburger. I need to learn more about my Cameo because I have no idea what release compound path means. Would love to know what I am missing out on!

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D