Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Happy Birthday!



Good Morning! 

One of my crafty friend's birthday is coming up and I thought I would make her a card.  When I make her cards I like to use die cuts that I know she can use again for a scrapbook layout. Recently she went to the beach with her grandsons so I thought I would make her a beach themed card.  


The boy is from the NEW Dress Up Boys 1 Cutting Files.  His swim suit & arm bands are from the NEW Dress Up Boy Swim Suit 1 Cutting File.  The surf board is from the Surf's Up Cutting Files.  The sand is from the Borders 5 Cutting Files.

The sentiment is from Pretty Cute Stamps Sea Life Sentiments.  


Don't forget to grab the Friday Freebie.  It goes perfectly with the Surf's Up Cutting Files.   There will be a NEW one on Friday.  


Thanks for stopping by today!

Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D