Thursday, July 17, 2014

Sorry for the meltdown

 
Hi, and Happy Thursday!

Gloria here from Gloria's Goofy Craft Spot. Today I would like to share with you a  A2 size card I made using the PPPR "Melting Ice Cutting Files" along with PPPR "Dress Up Girls 1 Cutting Files" and PPPR "Dress Up Girl Capri Outfit 1 Cutting Files". The face is from Peachy Keen Wide Eyed Kids Face Assortment stamp set and the sentiment was printed. For some added detail I used ink and stickles.  I love how it turned out and think it's great to have on hand.
 
What I used:
 
 
Peachy Keen Wide Eyed Kids Face Assortment
Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass Distress Ink
Tim Holtz Peacock Feathers Distress Ink
Tim Holtz Mustard Seed Distress Ink
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Memento Rose Bud Ink
Glossy Accents
Star Dust Stickles
Chalk
White Gel Pen
 
Before I go I just want to remind you about the PPPR "Hot Hot Hot " challenge going on now till August 2nd. For more details and to link up click HERE.  
 
Thank You for stopping by.

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D