Sunday, July 27, 2014

There's no Place Like.....

Hello and Happy Sunday!! Brianna here sharing today's post. Today's card was very quick and easy to put together. I used the print and cut feature of my Silhouette and of course an adorable file from the PPPR store.
 
Gnomies Cutting Files
 
I popped my images up using some 3D foam squares and then added some faux stitching. I seen this sentiment in my stamp stash (Sugar Peas Design) and that's what made me decide on these two images. I made a simple bow by wrapping some jute around my card and layering it under my sentiment.
I think this would be a perfect little welcome to the neighborhood or I heard you moved card, don't you!?
I hope you all enjoyed and I will see you all soon <3
 
 


1 comment:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D