Saturday, April 5, 2014

Clowning Around

Happy Sunday!

Roberta here from Adventures of a Bedtime Crafter. This week, I wanted to give myself a bit of a challenge. I was (and I think I still am) one of those people that have some kind of clown phobia. I just don't really like them :). So, I wanted to make a clown card using the Juggling Clown Cutting File, to help me see how cute they can be...that's my story, and I'm sticking to it!!

Here's how my cute little girl clown turned out...

What do you think? Did I "cutefy" it enough?

Thank you so much for stopping by! Be sure to check back each day do see what the wonderful  members of the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons design team have for you, and don't forget to join us on Saturday for a great hop!! 

7 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about the clown...but your card is looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally cute! I love clowns~~
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaw, super cute card! I love the clown and the great papers:) Fun card!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally "cutefy"! Super cute Roberta:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did manage to make a not so scary, cute girl clown. Are those Peachy eyes? They always help make things more cute. I like the papers you used and the sequins. Super job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really sweet, Roberta! Those adorable peachy eyes really do make him cuter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So so cute!!! Perfect papers too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D