Thursday, April 10, 2014

Happy Easter Treat Bag


Hi, and Happy Thursday!
Gloria here from Gloria's Goofy Craft Spot. Today, I would like to share with you a super cute little Easter treat holder I made. I used the Happy Pumpkin Treat Bag Cutting Files for the base of the treat holder.  I removed the mouth of the pumpkin before cutting then trimmed off the stem and leaves by hand. The egg shape and grass are from the Hoppy Easter Cutting Files. For the big egg shape I ran it thought the Cuttlebug  with my "Charles" embossing folder, then I smoothed some Tim Holtz Victorian Velvet distress ink over the embossing and around the edges. The adorable little chick is from  the Cute Chicks Cutting Files. I used the Peachy Keen "Critter Faces" stamp set for the face. The sentiment is from the Pink by Design "Artisan Tags 2" stamp set, and I stamped it on a image from the Speech Bubbles Cutting Files.




What I used:

Happy Pumpkin Treat Bag Cutting Files

Hoppy Easter Cutting Files

Cute Chicks Cutting Files

Speech Bubbles Cutting Files

Peachy Keen "Critter Faces" stamp set
PBD "Artisan Tags 2" stamp set
Cuttlebug "Charles" embossing folder
Tim Holtz Dusty Concord Distress Ink
Tim Holtz Mustard Seed Distress Ink
Tim Holtz Victorian Velvet Distress Ink
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Yellow Stickles
Diamond Stickles

Before I go, I would like to remind you about the PPPR Baby Shower Blog Hop that we will be having this Saturday April 12th. We hope you're able to hop along with us.


 Thank you for stopping by, and may you all have a beautiful Easter.



4 comments:

  1. This looks so adorabale, love how you used the pumpkin file to make something so different!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool to use your Halloween bag and change it to a egg...very clever and super cute idea!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just too TWEET! Great idea to turn the pumpkin into an egg. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! That is so clever! I love that pumpkin file, but what a cool idea to use it another way.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D