Monday, April 21, 2014

Valentine's Day Project Life Layouts


Happy Monday!!  Nicole here today - I hope you had a blessed Easter weekend.  Today I have a couple of project life layouts I created for some Valentine's Day pictures that needed to be scrapbooked :-)


For this first page I used Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Cupid Cutting Files set for the hearts and arrow. I did a print and cut with my Silhouette Cameo to create my 3x4 card.  I added some homemade enamel dots to finish it off.




For my second page I used the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Valentine Sweets Cutting Files set for my heart cupcake.  I did another print and cut but first did a shadow of my cupcake and welded it with a rectangle for the white layer of my card.  I printed an extra heart layer and popped it up with some foam tape for added dimension.  The blue polka dot paper is from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Christmas Brights Circles and Spots Digital Paper Pack.  



Thank you for stopping by today. Come back tomorrow for more Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons inspiration. 

1 comment:

  1. It looks like a super fun time! Fabulous job on your layouts. The journal cards are beautiful.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D