Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter Treats

 Happy Sunday and Happy Easter!!

Roberta here from Adventures of a Bedtime Crafter. I am very sorry to say that today will be my last post as a Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Design Team member. It's been amazing being able to share my creations with all of you using Lisa's awesome designs, and today is no different!

I had so many different projects I wanted to make, but with today being Easter, I couldn't imagine doing anything else :). Between my son's daycare class and my first graders, I made 37 Easter treats for Friday's celebrations at both schools. Here's how they turned out...

Times 27 of them...
~ Recipe ~
Jaded Blossom Stamps Easter Treats 2
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a wonderful holiday!
Roberta

5 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! I bet the kids loved them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are ADORABLE!!
    Happy Easter!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little matchbook type treat holders are adorable! So many pretty colors...love it. So sad you will be leaving. Thank you for the many projects you have made. Great job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D