Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Smile, It's Spring

It's Nanné here from Nanne's Creations and I have a cute little Spring themed layout I created that I wanted to share with you today. I used lots of the fun cutting files and some of them were the Friday Freebies, so do remember to stop by every Friday to grab yours cause you never know when you'll get a cute idea on how to use one.

So, I decided to go with some softer Spring colors and some cute chicks (wink wink) and came up with this design:


I'll have to hunt down some photos for this layout or maybe even take a few new ones..LOL

How about some close ups and details:


This cute little chick is in the Cute Chicks Cutting Files, and the Easter eggs are in the Hoppy Easter Cutting Files.

And this cute little chick is the same, but I flipped the image.  This way, I could have them both facing towards the middle of the layout :) The grass is from the Flower Assortment Cutting Files.


The cute little bunny that I tucked behind one of the photo mats is also from the Hoppy Easter Cutting Filesand I decided to use a few clouds and those are in the Baby Shower Cutting Files.


I also added a large circle in the back of the layout, which is from the Layered Labels 3 Cutting Files.


I also wanted to add some spring flowers, and what better than a few tulips. :) Those are in the Flower Faces Cutting Files.


For the bottom of the layout, I decided to use one of the designer elements from the Layered Labels 1 Cutting Files and stretched it to about 10" big and then used the knife tool in the SIL software to cut just the bottom off which is what I wanted to use :)  I also added two flourishes to help decorate my title and those are in the Friends Forever Cutting Files.

And there ya have the cute little spring layout I created as my Design Team project for today's post. Thank you for stopping by and taking a look.
Hugs
Nanné

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable! LOVE the arrangement and all the files you used are so stinken cute! LOVE everything about the layout!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely Love this LO it is just too cute and the design looks Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this layout is truly amazingly cute! I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very clever use of many files. I like to save paper and enlarging a piece and cutting just what you need is great. Beautiful job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D