Tuesday, April 15, 2014

FUN Birthday Wishes!

Hello, everyone! Brianna here from Happy Scrapper. I have recently been selling my creations at my place of work and my customers have been requesting birthday cards, so for this card, that's what I focused on.


Well, I have one down in the books, now I just have a bunch more to create lol. I used the adorable Juggling Clown Cutting Files. You can find him in the $0.99 section of the store.

Juggling Clown Cutting Files

I used the print and cut feature in my Silhouette Studio Designer Edition to cut out this adorable little guy. I decided to add some shading/shadowing to his face using my IG1 Spectrum Noir marker. I wanted to add more dimension to him, so I added some homemade enamel dots, for his juggling balls (Thanks for the idea, Lisa) :) I also added some glossy accents to his nose and popped up and layered some elements on him.

I have been hoarding these big metal letters for a while now and thought this card would be perfect for them. My sentiment is from Scrappy Mom Stamps and is called Simple Sentiments. I finished it up by adding some ribbon, Lemonade Yellow Timeless Twine, and a button from my stash.

I hope you all enjoy my fun birthday card and thank you for stopping by!!

Brianna


3 comments:

  1. I like the shading and glossys. Enamel dots make perfect balls...how fun. Fabulous job on your card.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, love the dimension with the enamel dots and metal letters

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun and colorful, Brianna! Those metal letters are perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D