Sunday, April 27, 2014

Keep Calm and Party On!

Good Morning! Jeanne here from Jeanne's Paper Crafts with a new design team project!

I made a birthday card (because I ALWAYS need birthday cards) using the Birthday Critters cut files. Aren't these little guys soooo adorable?! 


I used the elephant for my project. :)


The card base is just a shape I found in my Silhouette Library that I welded together. I created the rectangle shapes in Silhouette too.


The sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom Another Year Older stamp set. And I used the So Many Birthdays set on the inside of my card.
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink Kraft cardstock
Carta Bella Summer Lovin' 6x6 paper stack
Carta Bella So Noted 6x6 paper stack
Carta Bella True Friends 6x6 paper stack
Carta Bella Cool Summer 6x6 paper stack
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Birthday Critters
Jaded Blossom Another Year Older
Jaded Blossom So Many Birthdays
Enamel Dots

Thanks so much for stopping by, have a wonderful Sunday!

5 comments:

  1. Super cute birthday card. I need to learn how to weld on my Cameo. Guess I better go find a video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I agree...we always need birthday cards!!
    Adorable file & card!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. Love the elephant and shape card.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D