Sunday, April 13, 2014

Keep Calm and BUILD On!

Good morning!  Jeanne here, from Jeanne's Paper Crafts sharing my design team project for today!

I just LOVE the new(er) Master Builder cut files, so I figured it was about time to cut some of them out. :)


For the base of my card I used the offset feature to create a shadow for the image. Then I duplicated it, and welded the two together. The background paper is a Lego design that I purchased many years ago at a Scrapbook Expo in Utah. Isn't it perfect?!


For my sentiment, I used the Speech Bubbles cut files and then the print and cut feature. (I found the Lego font online and installed it.)


Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink White cardstock
Paper Wizard Lego Paper
Misc cardstock
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Master Builder cut file
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Speech Bubbles cut file
Queen & Co Jellies

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. very very fun. I have a few ideas for this set and love the idea of grabbing the font!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute and the paper you used is perfect for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun, Jeanne...the paper and sentiment are perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D