Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Sending BIG HUGE Hugs!


Hello! This is Leanne from CreatedbyLeanne! I'm so excited to get to share my card with you today! I just LOVE Lisa's cutting files! Not only are they super fun to piece together, they are super cute!

For my card today, I've used the cake girl from the Make A Wish cutting file set and the digital paper pack, Sunny Skies Pattern Pack 2. Isn't this little girl adorable? The sentiment is from the It's All About You stamp set by My Creative Time. I just love this paper pack too! The colors just make me smile, so hopefully the person receiving this will smile too hee hee!


Thanks for stopping by today and be sure to come back tomorrow for more daily inspiration using PPPR cutting files! Hugs, Leanne

8 comments:

  1. This is just adorable, Leanne! I love the color scheme. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable!!! I ove the colors, the papers and the cute sentiment! Great design!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just too cute and I love the patterns you used..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ladies for your sweet comments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card would make anyone smile!!! LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The little girl is adorable and so is your card! I love the colors and how you did her shirt:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D