Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Party Animal!


Hello everyone! Brianna here from Happy Scrapper. I am here to share yet another birthday card with you all :) I am trying to get a stockpile made up.

Files Used:
Birthday Gator Cutting FilesScattered Stars Card Cutting Files

I turned this sweet little gator into a digital stamp and then colored him up using my Spectrum Noirs. I think he turned out pretty cute. I added some faux stitching around all the stars by using my black gel roll pen and a steady hand.

I finished it up by adding some homemade enamel dots randomly on the card and bada-bing it's done.

Thank you all for stopping by :)
Brianna 

2 comments:

  1. I love this!! Totally cute!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so adorable! The coloring is FANTASTIC

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D