Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Make a Wish!


Good morning! Leanne here from CreatedbyLeanne! Today I would like to share with you a fun Birthday card I made using the Make a Wish cutting file set

Isn't this little girl blowing out the candles adorable?!! I just love how sweet she is! This whole cutting file is just too cute! Instead of stamping a sentiment, I used the Make a Wish title. The background is a stamp that I used randomly on my card stock. I used a white jelly roll pen to add a little details to the title and also to her outfit. I used a brown pen for the corners. 


Here is a picture of the cutting file set I used...

Make a Wish Cutting Files

Thanks for stopping by! Have a awesome day! Hugs, Leanne


3 comments:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D