Wednesday, April 16, 2014

I Don't Do Mornings...


Hello! It's Leanne from Created By Leanne!  I thought I would share a selfie of me in the mornings bahahahaha! The last few mornings I've been a complete Zombie not wanting to get up! Anyhoo, if I turn into a zombie I sure hope it's as cute as this one hee hee!

I've used the Layered Labels 3 Cutting Files for the base of my card. The cute girl zombie is from the Zombies Cutting Files. The coffee cup in her hands is from the Java Great Day Cutting Files. The sentiment is by My Creative Time, You Are Perk-fect stamp set

Have you seen this week's freebie....

Funky Flowers Cutting Files

If you haven't downloaded it yet click HERE! You have till Thursday night and a new freebie will be posted on Friday!

Also, don't forget about our Baby Theme Challenge! Click HERE for all the info! We would LOVE for you to play along!

I hope you have a AWESOME day and as always thanks for stopping by! Hugs, Leanne

5 comments:

  1. Too darn cute! I LOVE it!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! So how I feel in the morning...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leanne, this is such a fun idea. I think I pretty much look just like that most mornings. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looooove this! I got to get these zombies i had forgotten to get before
    Deb C

    ReplyDelete
  5. A selfie??? Ha-ha you are a funny one Leanne! Thanks for the laugh and sharing your fun card!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D