Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Easter Treat Bags by Nanné

Hi, this is Nanne' from Nanne's Creations. As some of you already know,  I live in Finland and here we get little happy Easter witches and bunnies that come gathering Easter goodies from door to door on Palm Sunday.  For this year, I decided to create some cute little goody bags for them.. I made two different ones, one for a boy and one for a girl.. 


I filled the little bags with Easter goodies. Not too many because they are little kids that come by and I don't want to over load them with sugar :)


I used the Handled Treat Bag Topper cutting files. I flooded them with colors and prints using my SIL software, printed them and then cut. It was quick and simple, my kind of a project when you have to create lots of them :)


I added detail with the fun bunny ears, which can be found in the Bunny Photo Props cutting file, the Scalloped circle is in the Layered Labels 3 cutting file and the Easter egg I used was in the Hoppy Easter cutting File.  I attached the scalloped circle with foam tape, but the topper was easy to apply to the bag with my ATG tape runner..

It was so much fun and so easy to create these fun treat bag toppers. Now, I just cant' wait until Sunday so I can give these away to all those happy little Easter witches and bunnies that will come knock on my door  :)

Have a Scrap-tastic week, and don't forget to come back tomorrow for more PPPR inspiration.

Hugs
Nanné


Files used: 
Layered Labels 3 Cutting Files   Bunny Photo Props Cutting FilesHandled Treat Bag Topper Cutting Files
Hoppy Easter Cutting Files

2 comments:

  1. This is darling! Who wouldn't smile getting this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What super cute Easter treat bags to give away! I'm sure the Easter witches and bunnies are going to love them:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D