Monday, March 2, 2015

Bunny Lamb

   Hi everyone! Leah Schaeffer with you today to share a little whimsical card today. Something to keep me thinking of warmer days ahead in the Spring or the fun of Easter time...this card could be themed to go either way with a great sentiment inside. 
   I knew immediately when I saw these Bunny Photo Props that I wanted to "dress up" another animal...I've never used this sweet little lamb before and could so see how cute these 2 files would be put together! I was right, it's just darling! I kinda of want to do an Easter layout with a bunch of different animals dressed up as bunnies...would be so, so fun, right? 


   I added a fence in the background and clustered the flowers from the Little Lamb cutting file.


Lots of files used!


On The Farm 
Layered Labels 2
   Thanks for visiting! 
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is SO cute Leah! The scene is so fun and the lamb is the cutest!!!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D