Thursday, March 12, 2015

You make my heart THUMP

Hi, and Happy Thursday!

Gloria here from Gloria's Goofy Craft Spot. I hope everyone is doing well.

Today I would like to share a card I made using PPPR Kissing Bunnies Cutting Files. I'm totally loving these adorable bunny's. For the boy bunny I chalked the edges and added glossy accents to his bow. For the girl bunny I outlined her with a VersaMarker and used dimensional fabric paint on her tail. I added Xmas Red Stickles to her bow and the hearts.  The sentiment is from Pink By Design "Animated Greetings" stamp set and I stamped it with white embossing powder. The printed paper is from Amy Tangerine Sketchbook paper pad. I used my Bic Rambunctious Red fine point marker to change the pink hearts to red. For the base of the card I used PPPR A2 Card Bases 2 Cutting Files.The 3 hearts are from PPPR Cupid Cutting Files.



What I used:
 

Thank You for passing by and don't forget we have a Blog Hop this Saturday March 14, 2015
  

5 comments:

  1. OMG What an adorable super precious card. You really did one outstanding creative job!! Just as sweet and cute as can be.
    Love....LOVE!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, this is too cute for words! love it!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute idea, love it, they are just adorable...love the decorative additional bits you did that just top it off....Wow of a card....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute idea, love it, they are just adorable...love the decorative additional bits you did that just top it off....Wow of a card....

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so thumper!! (SUPER) really cute love the colors and sentiment

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D