Monday, March 23, 2015

Flower Birthday Card

Hello there, Nicole here today and I have a birthday card to share with you. Our family has a lot of birthdays between friends and family during the spring and this is just one out of a handful or more that I am going to need to make :-)


I made this one for a good family friend who turned 18 so I wanted a fun and bright card.  I used Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons' "Funky Flowers" cutting files and used 2 of the 3 flowers included for my card.  I picked out bright colored cardstock and added a couple of enamel dots as well as some twine.

Well, thanks for stopping by today.  Don't forget to pick up this week's cute FREEBIE - perfect for those Easter cards/projects.


1 comment:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D