Tuesday, March 10, 2015

"Soy-Rice" to meet you card

Hi fellow crafters
It's Nanne here to share a fun sushi style card with you today..
I love the Silly Sushi cutting file and wanted to create a pun style card using the cutting files..
Here is what I created:
That rice bowl just makes me smile from ear to ear..LOL
I also used one of the tags from the Layered Tags 1 cutting file, adding some text to it.. print and cut (cameo) is my favorite way of adding white text to a dark background.

a close up of my sushi crew..LOL
The background shape is from the Layered Labels 2 cutting file

and there ya have my "punny" card for today's post..
Thanks for stopping by today..
Hugs
Nanné

1 comment:

  1. I just discovered Pppr I love it. So excited. I have a Cameo. Would you be so kind and let me know what paper you used on this card and how you use your basic shapes to make a card. Do you just weld edges of a shape. Thank you for your creativity

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D