Sunday, March 8, 2015

Follow your Dreams




Hello from Tina Time!!  I will admit, I love these files!!  I would like to think that Lisa, at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons made them for me!!!  They are absolutely perfect for so many, many things…  My favorite sport is running, so imagine how excited I was to see the Running Shoe!!


As I sat down to make them, choosing the paper was the toughest part! It was fun to "build" my own shoe!!  I grabbed a bunch of paper as I was getting exhausted trying to find "the right colors" and got to work… I made a set of cards…  I am always looking for a quick note of encouragement or even just a note to say "hello!"  So these will be perfect!!

Here is my set of 4 cards… while I used the same file and stamp on each one, they all look so very different!!  Can't wait to get a couple of these in the mail…



2 comments:

  1. I know some runners that would love these shoe cards! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Girl You sure did a super outstanding creative job!!
    WOW I'm awe of what you did ..... you truly created your running shoe to look real OMG you sure outdid yourself...I love all the colors and the embossing folder you used....You are definitely one super talented gal who creates with passion YOU so ROCK!! WOW!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D