Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Spring/Summer 2015 Design Team Announcement

Happy Hump DAAAAAAY, everyone! I have our new Design Team member to share with you today. Honestly, I wish I could have chosen each person who applied...they are all so talented. But, I only had two open spots on the team, so I had to make a tough decision.


First, I'm so sad to say that two of my wonderful friends will be stepping down from the DT at the end of March. These ladies are so amazing, and we are so sad to see them go. But, we'll see them around in crafty bloggy land, I'm sure. Sadly, we say goodbye to Melisa Alzammar ~ Melisa's Crafty Creations (who has been with us from the very beginning) and Tina Berlingeri ~ Tina Time. :(

Okay, now, we have some new members of the team. Here they are. Be sure to visit their blogs to say hi and check out their awesome goodies.




Of course, we have some amazing and talented DT members returning to our team for this term. Here they are, in case you'd like to stop by and check out their blogs, too!

Gloria Zuniga ~ Gloria's Goofy Craft Spot

Kathy Gillon ~ Kathy and Kids


Katy Taylor ~ An Inside to my Heart

Leah Schaeffer ~ Leah Schaeffer Blog


Nanne' Harry ~ Nanne's Creations

 Nicole Elliott ~ Teachdanz





Thank you so much for stopping by today! We'll be back tomorrow with some fun Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons inspiration. Have a great day, everyone!



4 comments:

  1. Congrats to the DT!!! It's an awesome team that certainly inspires!!
    TinaB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the entire DT!!! Yiippee!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulation to the new members of your team! Looking forward to seeing what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome crew you have!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D