Sunday, March 1, 2015

Talk about growing up!

Hi, it's Ruth and my project today celebrates how much my son has matured in the last year. I love seeing my children take chances and grow and that's where we're at right now as my son gets ready to leave middle school for high school.
Lisa has some great files for documenting these moments.
Here's my layout:

I used the:
Notebook Pages Cutting Files for my jouraling spot with a pattern from the School Days Pattern Pack filled in and then did print and cut,
Hats Off Cutting Files for the graduation caps, simplified to two layers
and 
Old Chap Cutting Files for the glasses since my son's glasses played a big role in the left side photo.


You know what this page would be perfect for? The Anything Goes challenge going on right now! I hope you'll join in using whatever files from Lisa you want and creating whatever you want with them! Details about the challenge are linked through the challenge icon on the upper right of this page!

Thanks for stopping by today! If you want to see more photos or hear more about my page, I'd love for you to stop by my blog: Paper and Musings.
Wishing you happy crafting!

Ruth




1 comment:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D