Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Happy Birthday!



Good Morning!

Before I show you my project today, I just wanted to let you know that today is my last project for Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons.  I decided to step down for a bit since I have so much going on in my personal life right now.  We are currently in the process of trying to buy a house (You know how chaotic that can be) and I also started working part time.  I just wanted to say Thank you to Lisa for having me on her team.  She is an amazing designer and so much fun to work with.  I really have enjoyed working with her and her files.  Once things settle down for me I will start crafting again.  

Now on to my project.  :)



For the card base I used the Tri-Fold Shutter Card Cutting Files.  The Ostrich is from the Safari Love 2 Cutting Files.  The mouse is from the Birthday Critters Cutting Files.  The present & hat are from the Party Items Cutting Files




This mouse is just too darn cute. 


Here is a picture of the card folded up. 


Thanks for stopping by!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. OMGosh!! This is such a sweet card!!! The Recipient will treasure it forever!! Thanks for sharing!! P.S. good luck with the new house!!
    TinaB

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D