Monday, March 9, 2015

Hey Chickie!!

Happy Monday!!  Nicole here today to share a card I recently made for one of my friend's daughters.  She is also my middle daughter's good friend and one of my dance students.  She was attending a weekend retreat for school leadership and parents/family/friends were asked to send letters to support and encourage the students.  I, being a crafter, of course asked if I could make a card!!



I used the following Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons' cut files to create my card -

   

I put my cute little chick on an action wobble and added some bright colored sequins and the perfect sentiment to go along!!  Thanks for stopping by today!!  Don't forget about the fabulous spring sale going on right now!!


2 comments:

  1. OH Girl Man Oh Man your Chickie is definitely one Hip Chic!!
    Your card is so going to be the Highlight of one lucky persons day to say the least OMG & LOL. You really did one super outstanding creative job. OMG YOU so ROCK!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Bet she (and those around her) were wowed...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D