Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Life is Sweet layout

Hi fellow scrappers..
It's Nanné here today to share a cute little layout I created using some of the new Baking Fun cutting file..
Here is what I created:

I love to bake so I'm hoping I can get one of my kids to snap a photo of my one day while I'm baking, so I can add it to this layout :)

How about a few close ups:
I decided to use the carton of eggs from the Egg-cellent cutting file, plus the bowl, which is in the Baking Fun cutting file..

Absolutely love this little flour baggy, plus the rolling pin.. Both can be found in the Baking fun cutting file.

all of these cute apples are in the Apple Picking cutting file.. The marquee I used for the background is in the Layered Labels 1 cutting file.

these wooden spoons are in the baking fun cutting file..I also used two of the note book sheets for the background and those are in the Note book pages cutting file.

and there ya have my layout that I created for today's reveal..
Thank you for stopping by today and taking a look..
Till next time..
Have a scrap-tastic week
Hugs
Nanné

1 comment:

  1. Love this! And I love that you highlighted the eggs-- I definitely have a card in mind for that! :) Can't wait to see this with a picture of you baking up a storm :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D