Monday, March 16, 2015

•●✿ So ℓucⓀỾ with PPPR ✿●•

It's almost St. Patrick's Day!

That's a serious holiday in the Morgan house...Patrick is convinced he's named after St. Patrick...shhh..don't tell him, but he sort of is!

What better way to share my love of the very best holidays of the year with a card on the PPPR blog! I'm sharing this sweet card using the A2 Card Bases Cutting Files and Shamrock Faces Cutting Files with you today just in time for St. Patrick's Day!


Here's a close up of the sweet, smiling shamrock! 



Thanks for letting me share! Hope you have a happy Monday and an even happier St. Patrick's Day! 
Ⓔℜⅈℕ ℊⓞ ℬℛⒶℊℌ!

2 comments:

  1. This is super cute-- and I am cracking up about your son--that's too fun! Hope you all have a great day tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just darling! And too funny about your hubby! We'll never tell! 😉

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D