Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Fabric Shamrocks

Hello PPPR Friends!

It's Kathy, from Kathy and Kids, and today I am sharing with you a fabric project using the "Shamrock Faces" cutting files.

I love using svg files to create and cut out fabric appliques for sewing and quilting projects.  But you can also use fabric on paper projects as well.

Here is a fabric zippered pouch and a matching card that I made using the same fabric applique.

 
Here is the zippered pouch:
 
 
 And here is the card:


Details:
PPPR "Shamrock Faces" cutting files
(I used only the basic shamrock shape)
cardstock for the card
fabric with fusible backing ironed on
(You will want to have the paper backing still on one side.  This is what will "stick" to your cutting mat.)
Silhouette Fabric Cutting Blade
Pretty Cute Stamps "Lucky" stamp set
 
 
Here are a few more pictures of the process:
 
Fabric being cut by the Cameo:


Fabric Shamrocks:
 
After being machine appliqued to the pouch fabric:
 
I hope you are inspired by my project to make some fabric projects using PPPR cutting files!
 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D