Thursday, March 19, 2015

Super Racers

   Hi all! Leah Schaeffer here to share a super scrapbook page! I have a big superhero fan in my youngest and so I've been overdue to create a page for him like this! We just saw Marvel Universe Live in Sacramento last weekend so I just may to have to do another page like this! I'll make sure to share if I do!
   My original plan was to cut all of these guys with the print and cut feature. However I am having die cut machine and printer issues so no print and cut for me. I bring this up because I did end up spending the time to cut these guys in all their layers and I am SO glad I did! They ended up SO great! So good even, that my little guy wanted to keep them and play with them and not put them on the page...thought that was saying something! Lisa really did an amazing job with these! 

   I layered lots of stickers on the page from many boy paper collection packs. Too many to mention. I also created a gear border (Robots Cutting File) by welding gears and then cutting that piece in half to add in two parts of the layout (layered under yellow ric rac). 


   With everything going on I also offset a couple extra colors behind the title so that it stood out a bit.






   We thank you for stopping by today and hope to see you tomorrow, and the next day, and well, the day after that! hehe! Always something to share! Hugs! 
post signature

3 comments:

  1. What a SUPER awesome layout Leah! Love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love - can't wait to play with these files :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG OMG OMG Your LO is out of bounds awesome WOW Girl you totally came up with so many outstanding super clever and creative ideas WOW Geeze when I saw your LO I was awestruck I am a die hard scrapper since 2004 and just love it to death and am a Huge Cricut Fan so I know all the fun you had creating your lO Girl you truly are one super talented scraper.....everyone who sees it is in for the treat of their life. YOU so ROCK!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D